2009年7月26日 星期日

Disco 2000



這首歌真是太可愛動聽了,除了旋律歡樂,歌詞寫的超妙,Jarvis Cocker獨特的舞台動作也有加分!

Well we were born within one hour of each other.
Our mothers said we could be sister and brother.
Your name is Deborah, Deborah.
It never suited ya.
Oh they thought that when we grew up,
We'd get married, and never split up.
We never did it, although often I thought of it.

我們出生的時間才差一個小時
我們的媽媽說我們可以當對好兄妹的
你的名字叫做Deborah啊Deborah
一點都不適合你的名字
他們說我們長大以後可以結婚然後永遠不分開
雖然終究沒發生,但是我卻時常想著這件事呢!

--------------------(副歌)--------------------------
Oh Deborah, do you recall?
Your house was very small,
With wood chip on the wall.
When I came around to call,
You didn't notice me at all.

哦Deborah你記得嗎?
你家住在小小的房子
牆上有些木頭的碎片
每次當我呼喚你的時候
你總是不曾注意到我

Let's all meet up in the year 2000.
Won't it be strange when we're all fully grown.
Be there at 2 o'clock by the fountain down the road.
I never knew that you'd get married.
I would be living down here on my own on
That damp and lonely Thursday years ago

讓我們在2000年的時候碰面吧
等我們長大了再見面一定會很妙吧
記得兩點的時候在噴泉那邊
完全沒想到你已經結婚了
我想我會在這裡一個人孤單老去吧
自從幾年前那難過又孤單的星期四後
--------------------(副歌)--------------------------

You were the first girl at school to get breasts.
Martyn said that yours were the best.
The boys all loved you but I was a mess.
I had to watch them trying to get you undressed.
We were friends but that was as far as it went.
I used to walk you home sometimes but it meant,
Oh it meant nothing to you,
Cos you were so popular.

你在學校是人人都想把的馬子
Martyn說你是最棒的
男生都超哈你但是我看起來就像個笨蛋
眼睜睜看著他們想盡辦法要把你搞上床
我們卻只能當個普通朋友
雖然有時候我會陪著你走回家
但對你來說根本不算什麼
因為你實在太受歡迎了

(副歌重複兩次)

Oh what are you doing Sunday baby?
Would you like to come and meet me maybe?
You can even bring your baby.
Woo~~
What are you doing Sunday baby.
Would you like to come and meet me baby?
You can even bring your baby.
Woo~~

你禮拜天要幹嘛呢寶貝?
要不要一起聚聚呢?
你也可以帶你小baby來哦~
嗚~~
你禮拜天要幹嘛呢寶貝?
要不要一起聚聚呢?
你也可以帶你小baby來哦~
嗚~~嗚~~~嗚~~~

沒有留言: