2009年3月21日 星期六

One



One by U2

Is it getting better 是不是好多了呢
Or do you feel the same? 還是沒什麼不同
Will it make it easier on you now? 如果找的到人抱怨
You got someone to blame 會不會讓你好過一點?

You say one love, one life 你說一輩子裡真正的愛
When it's one need in the night 是夜裡每個人都想要的
It’s one love we get to share it 我們共同擁有的是彼此的愛
It leaves you baby, if you don't care for it 如果你不珍惜愛將離你而去

Did I disappoint you? 我是不是讓你失望了?
Or leave a bad taste in your mouth? 讓你難過得無法言語?
You act like you never had love 你一副不曾愛過的樣子
And you want me to go without 還想要我也沒有愛的過下去

Well it's too late, tonight 今夜,一切都已太遲
To drag the past out into the light 就讓往事隨風何必一再重提
We're one, but we're not the same 我們是一體的,儘管你我不盡相同
We get to carry each other 我們要相互扶持
Carry each other 背負彼此的一切
One 合而為一

Have you come here for forgiveness? 你是否真的想得到寬恕
Have you come to raise the dead? 你是否要一切起死回生
Have you come here to play Jesus? 你是否試圖去扮演上帝
To the lepers in your head 在你自以為是的世界裡
Did I ask too much 我是否問得太多了?

More than a lot 過分要求你無法承受
You gave me nothing, now it's all I got 你不曾為我付出 我只剩我自己
We're one, but we're not the same 我們是一體的,而你我不盡相同
Well we, hurt each other 我們竟一次又一次的
Then we do it again 彼此傷害

You say 你說
Love is a temple 愛是神聖的殿堂
Love is a higher law 愛凌駕一切之上
Love is a temple 愛是神聖的殿堂
Love is the higher law 愛凌駕一切之上
You ask me to enter 你要我一起進入殿堂之中
But then you make me crawl 卻又將我傷到遍體鱗傷
And I can't be holding on to what you got 我再也無法繼續堅持下去
When all you got is hurt 當你只是不斷的傷害著我

One love 我們的愛
One blood 我們的血緣
One life 我們的人生
You got to do what you should 一定要盡力作好自己

One life 人生之中
With each other 我們必須相互扶持走下去
Sisters 姊妹們
Brothers 兄弟們

One life 人生之中
But we're not the same 儘管你我有所不同
We get to carry each other 我們仍然要相互扶持
Carry each other 背負彼此的一切
One 合而為一
One 始終如一

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

遇到今天晚上的這種事之後,想起U2的這首歌,有點生氣,更多的是難過,人跟人之間是否一定要存在著某些愚蠢卻又無法消弭的隔閡?

we are not the same, but are we really one? I doubt about it tonight. Hopefully it is only tonight.

沒有留言: