2008年7月28日 星期一

Happy Birthday to You, My Dear.

親愛的娟:

你知道我對於不能陪在你身邊過生日這件事一直感到很愧疚,送這首歌給妳,(就是隔壁的播放器放的歌),希望你會喜歡,生日快樂,希望遠方的你一切都好。

Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space
by Spiritualized

(Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space.)

All I want in lives is a little bit of love to take the pain away
Getting strong today
A giant step each day
我想要的只是多一點點的愛好讓痛苦遠離罷了
今天要變的更堅強一點
每天都是向前邁進一步喔

(I've been told only fools rush in, only fools rush in.
But I, I don't believe, I don't believe.
I just still falling in love with you.)
總是聽別人說只有傻瓜才會陷入愛情不可自拔
但是我不相信,就是不相信
於是就這麼樣的愛上妳了

I will love you till I die
And I will love you all the time
So please put your sweet hand in mine
And float in space and drift in time
我會一直愛著妳到我死去的那一天的
所以,請放心的把妳溫暖的手交給我吧
讓我們一起漂浮在無邊的宇宙裡

All my time until I die,
We'll float in space just you and I
And I will love you till I die
And I will love you all the time
So please put your sweet hand in mine
We'll float in space just you and I

(I've been told only fools rush in, only fools rush in.
But I, I don't believe, I don't believe.
I just still falling in love with you.)

這裡有MV喔。

沒有留言: